Jong Keukengeweld is back!
Jong Keukengeweld unites young top chefs who embody Flemish gastronomy and bring it to young people (18 - 30 years old).
An initiative of Horeca Flanders and Tourism Flanders by the way.
Last Monday, Feb. 6, the chefs of this year's Jong Keukengeweld were revealed. The names are incredible!
54 topchefs have been selected in Flanders.
- 11 in Antwerp
- 5 in Brussels
- 10 in Limburg
- 12 in East-Flanders
- 3 in Flemish Brabant
- 13 in West Flanders
Reservations open next Monday, Feb. 13. You will have to be quick if you want to get your spot via the traditional way.
No worries! There are as many as 22 restaurants that you also find in Yeat!
Download Yeat, mark the restaurants as your favorites and don't miss a last-minute table that becomes available!
- Bar Bulot Antwerp - Koen Gussenhoven
- Jerom - Filip De Pauw
- Hert - Alex Verhoeven
- Entropy Restaurant - Elliott Van De Velde
- San Sablon - Pierre-Jean Antoine
- VerTige - Kevin Perlot
- Nyde - Celine Bleys
- Leeuw - Laurens Snykers
- Restaurant Taratata - Tom Bollen
- Restaurant Klost'r - Menno Schellingen
- Alter - Jo Grootaers
- Restaurant VAS - Jolien van Puyvelde
- Fleems - Willem Vervaet & Brent Reper
- Nonam - Karel Van Oyen
- Puur - Louis Vermassen
- Restaurant Julien - Davy Devlieghere
- August Wijnbar - Sam Verstuyf
- LESS Eatery - Ruige Vermeire
- Carcasse by Dierendonck - Timon Michiels
- VLASS - Ellen Verhulst
- Lin'eau - Baptiste Tieberghien
- Bar Bulot Brugge - Destin Cannaert
➡️ Discover all the chefs and their restaurant here and be blown away!